Image 1 of 1

020715-St-Lukes Episcopal-Church-Cahaba-4.tif

Add to Cart
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church is pictured, Feb. 7, 2015, at Old Cahawba Archaeological Park in Orrville, Alabama. The Carpenter Gothic church was designed by Richard Upjohn and built in 1854. It was relocated to Old Cahawba Archaeological Park in 2007. The church is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Alabama Historical Commission. Cahaba, also known as “Old Cahawba,” was Alabama’s state capital from 1819-1826 but was abandoned after the Civil War. It is now considered a ghost town. It is located in Dallas County near Selma, Alabama. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)
Copyright
2015 Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright
Image Size
4677x2992 / 40.1MB
Contained in galleries
Churches, Orrville, Alabama - Old Cahawba
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church is pictured, Feb. 7, 2015, at Old Cahawba Archaeological Park in Orrville, Alabama. The Carpenter Gothic church was designed by Richard Upjohn and built in 1854. It was relocated to Old Cahawba Archaeological Park in 2007. The church is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Alabama Historical Commission. Cahaba, also known as “Old Cahawba,” was Alabama’s state capital from 1819-1826 but was abandoned after the Civil War. It is now considered a ghost town. It is located in Dallas County near Selma, Alabama. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)