Image 1 of 1

060414-decatur-courthouse-2.tif

Add to Cart
The old DeKalb County Courthouse, erected in 1898, now serves as the headquarters for the DeKalb Historical Society. The Neoclassical style building is made of granite gathered from nearby Lithonia. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)
Copyright
2014 Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright
Image Size
4627x3097 / 41.0MB
Contained in galleries
Decatur, Georgia
The old DeKalb County Courthouse, erected in 1898, now serves as the headquarters for the DeKalb Historical Society. The Neoclassical style building is made of granite gathered from nearby Lithonia. (Photo by Carmen K. Sisson/Cloudybright)